7 Aralık 2009 Pazartesi
MY FEELINGS ABOUT ONLINE ACTIVITIES
When I use these web sites at first time, I came across with some difficulties.For example I didn 't know how to edit our tasks in wikispace,but then ı get used to use this websıte. ı thınk these onlıne actıvıtıes are very beneficial for me because my depertmant is computer engineering and ı belıeve it improves my knowledge about computer using.Also blogspot is an enjoyable activitie.While we are using this website,we share our interests,make comment about them, thanks to all of these activities, we can communicate with our friends and improve our english in an enjoyable way.these activities are useful for us but ı don't like do my homework on the internet because I think ıt is boring and it takes very long time.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
:) Dilekcim, as a prospective computer engineer, online activities are very beneficial for you and I am sure you will feel fond of doing online homework in the near future.
YanıtlaSilı HOPE THAT ONE DAY I CAN START THE DAY SAYİNG THAT I HAVE PLEASURE FROM THİS.d.d.d.d
YanıtlaSil