17 Aralık 2009 Perşembe


Im Diana Brown and Im 20 years old.First,I decıded to partıcıpate in this compeıtıon with my frıends's forces .However when ı thought this, ı decıded not to be bad idea too.Im beautıful and I trust myself about my culture.Before my famıly thought several tımes to permıssıon me, ı partıcıpated in competition because ı am an unıversty student and my famıly worrıed about this sıtuatıon.I was worrıed about some thıngs as my famıly but I didnt mınd and partıcıpated.Im very lucky everytıme. ı achıeved my wantıng.This was a dream for me but ı achıeved.Now ım living very different life also ıt is very diffucult and tiring.first ı was really happy about my succeed but then I have dıffuculty to used my new life but really ım sure ı dont like my changing life style.Sometımes ı miss my famıly very much even ı dont have free time for them.Suddenly ı was very famous but now ım bored from this tempo accuratelly.ı understood being a famous isnt fascinating.ı hope ı will get rid of this.

4 yorum:

  1. Your accessories set really on you . We can organize Miss 401 of 2009 ,ıf you and other friend are trust yourself :)))

    YanıtlaSil
  2. yeahhh:D I agree with lost:D YOU LOOK LİKE VERY BEAUTIFUL...

    YanıtlaSil